Ravit Lichtenberg delivers engaging keynotes, moderates, facilitates and speaks at industry conferences, and corporate events. Ravit also creates unique workshop experience coupled with subject matter expertise presentation at corporate offsites, as part of internal training, and at conferences. Each engagement is customized for the specific needs of your organization.
To discuss having Ravit as a speaker or workshop trainer at your event, please contact email@example.com.
- February 2010: Online Social Media Conference: Social Media in the Enterprise: 5 Keys to Creating Successful Experiences
- February 2010: Social Media Week San Francisco Real Time Feedback Loop (panel)
- February 2010: Stanford University Branding Yourself with Social Media: 5 Keys to Success
- February 2010: Center for Expressive Arts, Wingate Institute, Israel
Launching your Business: Branding, Positioning, and Confidence! A Tool Building Class for Women Entrepreneurs
- Social Media in the Enterprise: 5 Keys to Creating Successful Experiences
- The Social Media Corporate Ecosystem: What CMOs and Marketing Should Know Now
- Social Media and the New Social Customer: How to Acquire, Maintain, and Support Customers Now
- 10 Social Media Trends Every Organization Should Know About: Deciphering Meaning from Noise in Your Social Media Efforts
- What’s Next: Why web2.0 and Social Media are the Turning Point for Women
- Women in Social Media: How Social Media is Changing the Business Landscape for Women
- Social Media Branding for Women in Business: Create an Effective Online Presence in the Digital Age
- Social Media for Employees: How to Use Blogs, Twitter, and Facebook while Honoring your Company’s Code of Conduct